Δευτέρα 2 Μαρτίου 2015

No one is too old for fairytales ...

   Hello everyone !! Finally spring is here and hopefully March will be warm and not so rainy ... I am sooo tired of getting wet and cold on my scooter !!!

  We have our new challenge at Scraps n Pieces and we welcome everyone to join us with our new theme from Aliki this time" No one is too old for fairytales " . You are free to create whatever project you like as long as you get inspired by fairytales.



   This time I decided to make a mini book which I create and bind with the instructions of our hostess Myrto who is passionate with book making and is one of the best bookbinders in Greece. Even though her video is in greek, I believe that everyone can follow her steps and understand her instructions. You can see it here.







  For the decoration I used lots of materials , modeling paste, gesso, stamps, stickers from 7 Dots and other small embelishments all of which you can find at Scraps n Pieces emporium.


    I chose some colorful papers to make my pages to enhance the girly look of my mini book. I admit that this project was a challenge for me, because it was my first attempt to bind a book and also because I am not that of a "girly" type of person but I enjoyed it very much and I hope that you somehow get inspired by my project !!

    So this is our beautiful theme from Aliki ...

   ...and as  usual we have an optional sketch for those who want to use it ! This month we have Melenia's sketch

Sketch by Melenia Agapides

   I'll be happy to see your creations this month too !!! Thank you so much for visiting my blog , have a great and creative month everyone !!!

4 σχόλια:

  1. Πολύ όμορφο και ωραία γυαλάκια γύρω γύρω. AriadnefromGreece!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Ελενάκι μου φοβερή η δημιουργία σου!!!!Πολύ χαίρομαι που έφτιαξες βιβλιαράκι γιατί σου πάει πολύ κα;ι αυτό το είδος!!!! Σε φιλώ !!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. This is beautiful! I can just imagine you riding around on your scooter! Very cool!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. παραμυθένιο!! τι ωραία που το έδεσες! και πανέμορφα γυαλάκια!! :-)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Your kind comments make my day! Thank you!